HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!
I'm back from camp n malacca? LOL
I got alot to talk about.
Lets start wit camp.
Friday, 7/8/09
Celebrate National Day in school.
Had to wear no.3.
After tat,went home straight cos i haven even pack my camp bag.
I rush everything.
At 3 pm,met Peizhen at Yishun Interchange.
Reached skool,they checked everything in our bags.must make sure no psp,hp n stuff.
First day of camp all need to knock it down!like wth la.
Den fall in n off we go to Bishan Park.We did our oriteering there.
After tat, at about 7 plus,we reached skool.
Eat den bathe.
After tat,theory.
Den got movie night.I watch half way cos my mum said my dad will pick me up.
I onli go to camp for one day onli cos i got kenduri at Malacca the next day. (:
Ask ur fren if u dunno wats the meaning.
HAHA.
But i heard they had fun during the camp?
Saturday, 8/8/09
Suppose to wake up at 4 am but i ended up waking up at 5 am. HAHA
My cousin's family waited for my family for like an hour? LOL
I take everything wit me n off we go!
Guess wat i did in the car?
EAT & SLEEP!
Tats the onli thing u can do in the car rite?!
I dunno how many hours we took to Malacca cos i didn't bother to count.
Reached at my uncle's house dunno wat time.
I keep playing wit my nephew & niece.
So fun.
But in the afternoon,was so boring!
Wat i did was eat the whole day!
Serious! Katekan kenduri.
After tat, i went to bathe,played psp den slept.
I know its so boring but wat to do.
Sunday,9/8/09
I tot we are going home tat day but my uncle said tmr(which is on monday).
Den i was like I WAN GO HOME NOW!
Its like there's nothing to do u know!
So my uncle ask wether we all wan go A'Famosa. Who don wan?!
I wan play GO-KART! U have to be 16 years old.
So i act as if i'm 16 but my acting failed.
I know i'm _____.
ARGGH!
So my cousin n me go walk walk around.see people ride horse.
Den went back to my uncle's house.
There's nth to do over there so they say they wan go shooping at GIANT.
Since there's nth to do,me n my cousin followed them.
'them' is my parents n her parents.
So in GIANT, my cousin keep laughing at me cos sth happened.
I'll shall not talk about it.
If u guys know about it, shhhhhhhhhh k?
Den went to eat.
Den go back my uncle's house.
Den again the same thing happened.
Monday,10/8/09
Woke up at 7 am.
Pack everything,eat breakfast den off we go!
GO WHERE? home lar!
LOL
So the same thing happened in the car.
EAT & SLEEP!
Reached Singapore den went to hospital.
To visit my HOT cousin.
His knee was ______.
Pity him! ):
get well soon ya !
After visiting,went homed den sleep.
Tired lar.
Tuesday,11/8/09
Today skool was fine.
After skool,went bbt.
After tat, went NP wit Adriana.
She wans to buy sth which u don nid to know.
Den homed.
**Adriana bring ur psp tmr! I wan to beat u.
I promise i'll upload the pics if i got the time!
I'm so lazy to upload it now.
Okay people, i'm done here! (:
BYE! BYE! BYE!