HELLO PEOPLE!Yeah i know.i haven been updating this blog.so i'm here to update.Okay.i passed n got into the through train programme.Yesterday was the last day of skool.i broke down in tears cos of_________.onli some people know.HAHAHAHAActually jus now aso.Go read the class blog,adriana's blog n zen's blog.i seriously cried.okay don worry i'm not crying already.To Adriana:
ADRIANA!!! OR should i say FAIQAH or ehjannah? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. hey you! YOU!
Yeah.I know we been together.YES, we do things together. like u know. i know. HAHAHAHHA.
& please don be sad. Yesterday wen i cried, i know u alomost cried. HAAHAHAH. don tink i dunno. i was beside u ! HAHAHA.
To Fatin:
YO FATIN! ROCK ON BEB! HAHAHAHHA. I know u are sad but i know u can do it! Keep thinking about Faizal Isa.Maybe he will cheer you up.HAHAHA. okay i know u've been crying from yesterday. but u will onli know which class u will be going on WED. i hope we are in the same class.& i can't wait for the party tat u are organizing! please make it fun n happening.
To Farah:
FARAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!HAHAHAHAHA. still don happy wit the Perak trip problem uh?! HAHAHAHAHHA.okay i'll stop laughing wen the thing is over. LOL. & don be sad about ur results. Jus keep trying okay. i know u can.
To Celeen:
.jpg)
CELEEN!CELEEN!CELEEN! Not my. but THE POLE DANCER. Hey you.I know u are happy from the outside but inside u sad rite? i know. but i know u will be thinking the bright side.HAHAH. tell you wat. I MISS WEBCAMMING WIT YOU! like seriously. HAHAHA.
Anyway, DON STOP dancing n thinking of edward cullen. HAHAHA.
I LOVE ADRIANA, CELEEN,FARAH,FATIN!
i'll be praying hard for you guys to get the same class as me!